Each issue of Geochemical Perspectives presents a single article with an in-depth view on the past, present and future of a field of geochemistry, seen through the eyes of a highly respected member of our community. The articles combine science and history of the field’s development and the scientist’s opinions about future directions. We expect personal glimpses into the author’s scientific life, how ideas were generated, pitfalls and triumphs along the way, and how ideas were adopted to carry our field further. Perspectives articles are intended for the entire geochemical community, not for experts. They are not reviews or monographs or text books. They go beyond the current state of the art, providing opinions about future directions and impact in the field.
- Geochemical Perspectives is published two to four times per year by the European Association of Geochemistry.
- Each Geochemical Perspectives article is a single paper (about 40 000 words) with abundant colour photos and figures.
- EAG members receive a printed copy in a friendly A5 format as well as e-access.
- All issues are freely available at Perspectives Online.
- Geochemical Perspectives is also available on GeoScienceWorld at perspectives.geoscienceworld.org.
- Back issues in print are available for purchase at 15 Euros per issue, 10 Euros for students.
- Institutional subscriptions are available for 50 Euros a year. Contact the Geochemical Perspectives office for information.